We got the chance to learn more about " Touch ". Catch the exclusive below.
1.Tell me in a few words, who you are.
My name is Touchh. I'm a singer songwriter. King of RnFreak.
2. Include where you are from and the
state you currently live in**
I'm from Buffalo NY. I currently live south of Atlanta in Jonesboro GA
3. What’s your stage name and how did you come up with it?
My stage name is Touchh. I got my name because women always ask to touch my chest and stomach. So I decided to go with Touchh, adding another h at the end to make it a lil different.
4. What got you into music?
Singing to the girls on the back of the school bus in Kindergarten, and performing at my 8th grade talent show and graduation is what made me want to get into music. The reactions made me feel like oh I can do this all day long. I had my first groupie in 8th grade lol.
5. What was life like growing up?
Life growing up in Buffalo was fun. A lot of good memories. I was outside a lot, mainly playing basketball and football. I also formed a lil RnB group with my Cousin Theron, and my two friends Kareem and Marshawn.
6. Who is your inspiration? What keeps you going to get up daily
and put effort into your music career?
Life inspires me. The fact that I have a gift that I want so badly to share with the world inspires me. My family inspires me. The process and the journey inspires me. My family keeps me going, My why. My reason for it all. I have to retire my Mom and making a successful career out of this music can help retire her. Also I want to be an example to my Sons that quiting isn't an option and if you stick with it and stay disciplined you can achieve anything.
7. What is your creative process like? What is the meaning behind
your current single?
Singing about what I like to see which is a sexy women in a sundress with no panties on helped with the creative process for my new single.
8. What is the name of the current single/ep/album that you
Sundress No Panties On
9. Do you prefer people to buy it or stream? And
I would rather people download my songs. That way they can go back and learn the song and sing it with me whenever I perform.
10. With the industry changing so much, would you stay indie or
sign to a label? Why and why not?
I would rather put a great team together and stay indie. But if a great deal came to me then I wouldn't mind getting a deal.
11. Do you feel like the music industry has went down since the
No I don't think so. I think the music industry is fine. It's not going anywhere.
12. Were you affected by the pandemic with music or everyday life?
Life actually got better for me during the pandemic.
13. If you were give a chance to sit down and have a business
dinner with a celebrity who would it be and why?
The celebrity I would sit down and have dinner with would be Dame Dash. Reason why is because we think a like. We want to create businesses with our children so they will never have to work for someone. He wants to bring the best out of people and id not to afraid to help and partner with people if it makes dollars and sense.
14. How do you balance everyday life tied into your music career?
It's not easy balancing life and my music career. I just try and manage the time between the two. I obviously spend more time with everyday life because I have responsibilities, but I try and give a few hours a day to my music until I can make it a full time career.
15. Tell me about your most memorable moment in your career?
My most memorable moment would be me singing in front of hundreds of people and women throwing money on stage and putting money down my pants.
16. What style of music do you prefer to make? Would you
ever try a different lane?
My style of music would be a real sexy freaky, baby making, make you wet type of RnB, that I call R n Freak. And I'm the King of R n Freak. I wouldn't mind trying a different lane that works.
17. Do you have a celebrity crush?
My celebrity crushes are Coco Jones, H.E.R and Mary J Blige
18. Is there anyone who you would collab with right now?
I'm going to work with Tank
19. Who is the producer and engineer behind your music?
On my first project From The Club To The Bedroom, available on all Streaming Platforms, I worked with a producer and engineer by the name of Farro Jarro. On this new project King Of R N Freak I'm working with SFR Beats or So Fa Real Beats. Engineered by me.
20. What are you currently working on and what is next for you?
Right now I'm thinking about doing a mixed joint before I come out with King Of R N Freak.
21. When it comes to fashion, whats your dressing style ?
My dressing style is simple. Jeans and no shirt lol
22. What is your creative process like and who inspired you to make music? My creative process goes like this. I usually come up with songs while I'm driving. I put on an instrumental and usually stick with the first thought or melody that comes to mind. I record it on my phone then I go home and record it. Well I try to record it. I have hundreds of ideas I need to get to. A lot of RnB greats inspired me to make music. R. Kelly, Dino from H Town, Anthony Hamilton, Tank, Tyrese, Usher, the list goes on. But my Brother Lamar was the first to inspire me to make music. 23. If you could open up for one celebrity who would it be and why? Right now I would like to open up for Tank. I would be a perfect opening act for his type of audience. We're both on the same vibe with our music. 24. Any funny stories or an embarrassing moments you want to share with our readers? I don't know if it's all that funny but I was performing at a festival and I jumped into the crowd, about ten girls bum rushed me, started hugging and touching me all over and all I can think about was putting my hand in my pocket so they wouldn't steal the money I had in my pocket. I guess that's the Buffalo New York in me lol 25. What would you be doing right now if it wasn’t for your music career? I would be doing what I'm doing now. Hooping with my basketball team IAE SPORTS and running the few businesses I have. 26? What is one message you would give to your fans? I would like to say to my fans, keep rocking with me. I'm gonna keep giving you fun sexy and freaky music you can vibe to and Get ya rocks off to lol. 27. Please give us a very detailed description of the current song you are pushing. Sundress No Panties On is a sexy song about how I love to see shorty with her sundress no panties on and how she turn me on when I see her in her sundress no panties on. It's available on all streaming platforms. So go download it, and or stream it and get with ya partner and do some things. Video Coming Soon!!
Be sure to stream his single ! https://youtu.be/Qm0k4WgS5PA?si=0Pb5r4kgrqJg8KsA